Visitation for the 2018 season will begin on Monday, April 2.
Our last open day of the season will be Wednesday, October 31.
Open days are Monday through Saturday, 10am to 5pm (last admission at 4:30pm).
We are also open select Sundays throughout the season (please see below).
- Admission for self-guided tours is as follows:
Adults – $10
Seniors 65 and older, students with an ID – $5
Children ages 3 through 18 – $5
Children under 3 – No Charge
- Guided tours for groups of 10 or more people are available by appointment.
- In addition to our regular visitation days, Stonecrop is open the following holiday weekend Sunday, 10am to 5pm – May 27. Stonecrop is also open the following Sundays as part of the Garden Conservancy Open Days Program for 2018 – April 22, May 13, June 10, July 8, August 12, September 2, and October 7.
- For more information on the Garden Conservancy Open Days Program please visit www.gardenconservancy.org
Please take the time to read our Garden Visiting Etiquette before starting your tour
To ensure the safety of our visitors, preserve our gardens, and enable all visitors equal enjoyment, we ask that you adhere to the following:
- No pets please. We ask that you leave your pets at home while you are visiting Stonecrop. This includes even the smallest of dogs that can fit in a bag or tote.
- We advise wearing “sensible” shoes that provide traction, such as sneakers, since areas of the garden may be wet and slick. Please note that no area of the garden is paved. Most surfaces are uneven and walking paths are either grass, gravel or mulch.
- Well-supervised children are welcome to the garden, but we ask that parents closely oversee them and take precautions to ensure their safety, especially near the rock ledges and pools. No screaming, no running and climbing, no handling or feeding the animals.
- Please note that many areas of the garden are inaccessible to strollers and wheelchairs. Most of the paths are too narrow; surfaces are often muddy or uneven. Visitors with limited mobility are welcome to contact us prior to their visit to discuss the areas that are accessible and how best to reach them.
- The taking of cuttings, seeds or flowers is prohibited. If you would like to have a plant identified, a member of staff would be more than happy to assist you at the site of the plant. Do not pick any part of the plant.
- Smoking of any kind, including vaping, is not allowed on Stonecrop grounds.
- To preserve our peaceful atmosphere we ask visitors to: turn cell phones off before entering the garden. Please use quiet “indoor” voices.
- Picnicking is allowed in specified areas of the garden only. We ask that you carry out all trash. No large coolers, chairs, blankets, radios, or outdoor recreational equipment are allowed. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- Photography is permitted for private use only. Professional or commercial photography is not permitted without prior written agreement.
Stonecrop Gardens reserves the right to ask a visitor to leave for inappropriate or offensive behavior.
Visitors will be held liable for any damage to Garden property.
Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions are not permitted at Stonecrop. Stonecrop does provide the gardens for wedding and engagement photography. Please call or email for photography guidelines and application.