Stonecrop Gardens Membership
Membership offers free access to this 15-acre paradise for horticultural enthusiasts, as well as invitations to special events and discounts on lectures, workshops, seeds and plants. Most importantly, membership in Stonecrop supports these remarkable gardens and the School of Practical Horticulture, which provides training to both professional and amateur gardeners.
Stonecrop members share a passion for plants, and their enthusiasm and support are the lifeblood of the garden. This family of members is invited to gather at several seasonal events throughout the year, and to attend workshops hosted by Stonecrop staff and outside experts.
* Members: Click here for instructions to gain access to your online account for the first time
- Free admission for one.
- Two guest passes.
- Free admission for one to Spring Open House and Annual Members’ Day.
- Discounted admission to lectures and workshops held at Stonecrop.
- Free admission to Monthly Guided Garden Tours.
- A free copy upon request of the annual Index Seminum/Rarium with descriptions of hundreds of plants grown at Stonecrop from which seeds are collected and made available to the public.
- Reduced prices on seeds from the Index Seminum/Rarium, and a 10% discount on plants from the sales bench.
- Reciprocal benefits at over 345 other public gardens throughout the United States. (American Horticultural Society’s Reciprocal Admissions Program – ahsgardening.org/rap)
Tax-deductible amount of contribution $50
All of the above benefits with free admission for two adults.
- Four guest passes.
Tax-deductible amount of contribution $75
All of the above benefits with free admission for two adults and children under 18 living at the same address.
Tax-deductible amount of contribution $100
All of the above benefits plus:
- Six guest passes.
- Free admission to the Guided Garden Walk with Wine & Cheese Reception.
- 10 free packets of seed selected from the Index Seminum.
Tax-deductible amount of contribution $110
All of the above benefits plus:
- Eight guest passes.
- 5 free packets of seed selected from the Index Rarium.
- Borrowing privileges from Stonecrop’s extensive garden library.
Tax-deductible amount of contribution $230
Members of the Stonecrop Society (Patrons, Fellows and Benefactors) enjoy all of the above benefits plus:
- A private guided tour of the garden for up to 10 people.
- Free admission for two to a Stonecrop workshop or lecture.
- Guests (up to six) admitted with you free each time you visit Stonecrop.
- Bonus plants available at the Fall Garden Party.
Stonecrop Patron $500
Tax-deductible amount of contribution $415
Stonecrop Fellow $1000
Additional membership benefits for Stonecrop Fellows include:
- Personal Plant Desiderata – If Stonecrop has a plant you want, we will attempt to propagate it for you.
- Plant Finder Service – Stonecrop will locate a source for a plant you desire.
- Ability to rent Stonecrop for small-scale weekday daytime events.
Tax-deductible amount of contribution $915
Stonecrop Benefactor $5000
Additional membership benefits for Stonecrop Benefactors include:
- Ability to rent Stonecrop for small-scale events including evenings and weekends.
Tax-deductible amount of contribution $4915
You may also continue to print and mail your membership info & payment:
Click Here to OPEN/PRINT the Membership Form (PDF)
Please return completed form with payment to:
Stonecrop Gardens, 81 Stonecrop Lane, Cold Spring, NY 10516
Phone: 845-265-2000, Fax: 845-265-2405