Please note: Visitation for the 2021 season is on a limited basis, by appointment only.
Open days are Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday through October. Times to visit are 10am to 12pm, 12:30-2:30pm and 3-5pm.
- Admission for self-guided tours is as follows:
Adults – $10
Seniors 65 and older, students with an ID – $5
Children ages 3 through 18 – $5
Children under 3 – No Charge
- Guided tours for groups of 10 to 25 people are available at $15 per person with advanced registration. Please call or email to schedule your tour.
- Garden Conservancy Open Days Program for 2021 are currently being scheduled. Please check back at a later date.
- For more information on the Garden Conservancy Open Days Program please visit www.gardenconservancy.org
Please take the time to read our Visiting Protocol during the epidemic.
Facial masks are required for everyone over the age of 2. Those without masks will be turned away.
Please maintain a safe distance of 6 feet from other visitors and staff, and follow the one-way numbered garden walk.
Greenhouses are open to visitors in groups of 4 at a time with social distancing.
One restroom is available for visitors’ use.
Picnicking is not allowed and water is not available. Please bring your own bottled water and take away any empty containers.
- No pets please. We ask that you leave your pets at home while you are visiting Stonecrop. This includes even the smallest of dogs that can fit in a tote.
Visitors must leave before or at the end of their designated time periods.
Note: By making a reservation to visit, you are agreeing to these terms.
Stonecrop Gardens reserves the right to ask a visitor to leave for inappropriate or offensive behavior.
Visitors will be held liable for any damage to Garden property.
Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions are not permitted at Stonecrop. Stonecrop does provide the gardens for wedding and engagement photography. Please call or email for photography guidelines and application.